Ph.D. student in Communication and Information Technologies at Pompeu Fabra University (UPF), with a Master degree in Cognitive Neuroscience and a Bachelor degree in Biomedical Engineering.
Currently, my interest is focused on the following:
- The relation between brain oscillations and perceptual cycles related to cognitive functions (e.g., attention, perception).
- Real-time EEG-based closed-loop Brain-Computer Interfaces (BCI) systems.
- Real-time connectivity of EEG brain activity.
Links of interest:
- Twitter – /irenevigueguix
- LinkedIN – /irenevigueguix
- Research Gate – /Irene_Vigue_Guix
- GitHub – /viguix
- Piirus: /user/7699